With COVID-19 continuing to impact people and countries around the world, teams everywhere are moving to remote work.
Adjusting to remote work can be a challenge. We get it, and we are here to provide the tools, tips, and information you need to help you and your team meet that challenge. We’re inspired by the agility and ingenuity that impacted schools, hospitals, and businesses have shown throughout COVID-19, and we are committed to helping organizations everywhere stay connected and productive during this difficult time.
- Over-communicate. … When working remotely, forget the less is more rule. Better to Over-communicate to be clear.
- Invest in reliable tech. … Business-class computers have 3 near, next business day warranties and use higher quality components.
- Lean on your community. … It’s difficult going from an office environment to working by yourself. You’ll need social interaction
- Consider your workspace. … Make sure you have an efficient area to work in where you’re not distracted and can focus.
- Figure out your working style. … Independent, Cooperative, Proximity, Supportive, Big Picture.
- Take time for self-care. … It’s important to stay hydrated, stretch, look away from the screen, unplug.
- Know when to “log off” … Try to keep regular “Office hours” and when you’re done – disconnect.
- Embrace the perks of working remotely. No commute time, Save money on Dry Cleaner, More time with family.